Fight Flu – Don’t Let it Stop You
Share why you and your family get a flu vaccine.
Encourage your friends, loved ones, and followers on social media to get themselves and their families an annual flu vaccine with our resources below! This toolkit includes customizable graphic frames you can add to your photos, sample social media graphics, and printable materials.
Download the Facebook PowerPoint [309 KB, 4 Slides, 1080 x 1080] or Twitter PowerPoint [210 KB, 4 Slides, 1200 x 675] to add your own photo and share on to add your own photo and share on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Four colors are available.
Download the social media files below and add your own reason for getting you and your family’s seasonal flu vaccine for you or a loved one then share on Instagram or Facebook 1080 x 1080.
Here’s how to use the story panels on your Instagram/Facebook channels:
- Download the template to your mobile device
- Open Instagram/Facebook
- For Instagram, select the “+” button on your profile icon at the top right and select “Story” from the options at the bottom of your screen
- For Facebook, go to the “Overview” page and click “Add to Stories”
- Select the white-highlighted square at the bottom left to access the template from your mobile photo gallery
- To customize the blank area, select the “Aa” icon at the top right to type out a word or phrase
- Post to your story
Note: Encourage your followers to respond to your story by posting a second, blank template for them to screenshot and edit themselves!