Flu Prevention Partners
Note: For the 2016-17 season, CDC recommends use of the flu shot (inactivated influenza vaccine or IIV) and the recombinant influenza vaccine (RIV). The nasal spray flu vaccine (live attenuated influenza vaccine or LAIV) should not be used during 2016-17. The 2016-17 influenza vaccination recommendations are now available.
CDC encourages partner organizations to:
- promote flu prevention within their communities
- promote, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics
- increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination.
Learn more about available flu prevention resources for partners below:
- Page last reviewed: November 15, 2016
- Page last updated: November 15, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs