Social Media Cards & Videos
Join the #AntibioticResistance conversation with CDC on Twitter and other social media. Below are CDC’s accounts and free social media cards, gifs, and video for download and sharing on social media. CDC also provides other visual resources, like fact sheets and press releases.
CDC leads the fight against #AntibioticResistance, working with partners to keep people safe. We all have a role to play. Follow CDC AR on Twitter to find out how you can help. CDC has several other social media profiles that cover antibiotic resistance.
Healthcare Providers Take Action
Find more information on specific topics related to antibiotic resistance on other CDC websites:
- Antibiotic Prescribing and Use
- Healthcare-associated Infections
- Antibiotic Resistance and Food Safety
- Antibiotic-resistant Gonorrhea
- Antibiotic-resistant Tuberculosis
- Fungal Resistance: C. auris
- CDC’s Role in global TB Control
- Transatlantic Taskforce on Antimicrobial Resistance
- Global Health Security Agenda: Antimicrobial Resistance Action Package
- CDC & FDA Antibiotic Resistance Isolate Bank
- Pets and Antibiotic Resistance