People with diabetes are living longer, healthier lives. The driving force? Healthy lifestyle changes and better diabetes management. But the number of Americans with diabetes is still growing, and it’s more important than ever to manage the disease to reduce health complications and improve quality of life.
- Find a Diabetes Educator Near YouExternal
- Managing Diabetes
- Friends, Family, and Diabetes
- Make Your Workout Work for You
- Hack Your Snack!
- 10 Surprising Things That Can Spike Your Blood Sugar
- Managing Diabetes in the Heat
- Diabetes and Your Kidneys
- Diabetes and Your Smile
- 3 Common Diabetes Mistakes
- Dealing with Diabetes Burnout
Season 2 Videos
A healthy lifestyle is your road map for managing diabetes and avoiding complications.
Separating diabetes fact from fiction with science-based information.
CDC’s Dr. Ann Albright shares her personal story about living with diabetes.
Diabetes care is a lot to manage. Family and friends can lighten the load!
Get the knowledge and skills you need to manage your diabetes and lower the risk for complications.
Season 1 Videos
Eat well, move more, know your numbers, and see your health care team to stay on track.
Support from family and friends can make diabetes a more manageable part of life.