Eagle Books Character Stickers
Ideas for Use
- Have students write an encouraging message to themselves or to others on Eagle Books stationery. Fold and seal with a favorite sticker.
- Provide to classrooms to prompt pre-event anticipation and familiarize children with story characters.
- Apply matching or different stickers to top of each side of a tongue depressor and use as puppets.
- Use individual stickers to mark students’ progress with Passport to Wellness and A Week in Motion challenges.
- Use 8½” x 11″ label sheet with 63 — 1″ diameter labels — Label Blank Company Item #OL1025WX — 500 sheets, White Matte (or comparable).
- 1 page