I Read Eagle Books Stickers
Ideas for Use
- Have students write an encouraging message to themselves or to others on Eagle Books stationery. Fold and seal with a favorite sticker.
- Use as closures for event-specific correspondence.
- Provide to classrooms to prompt pre-event anticipation and familiarize children with story characters.
- Give as a token for each Eagle Book read. Encourage children to collect the complete set.
- Use label sheets with 12 circles per page — Avery Template 5294 — (or comparable). Print from printer in color or black & white, portrait orientation.
- 3 pages
Page last reviewed: August 3, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention