Register for v-safe
How to Register
You will need your smartphone and information about the COVID-19 vaccine you received. This information can be found on the vaccination record card you received during your vaccination; if you cannot find your card, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Go to vsafe.cdc.gov. Read the onscreen instructions and click Get Started.
V-safe in other languages: Español | 한국어 | Tiếng Việt | 中文
- Enter your name, mobile number, and other requested information. Click Register.
- You will receive a text message with a verification code on your smartphone. Enter the code in v-safe and click Verify.
- At the top of the screen, click Enter vaccine information.
- Enter the total number of doses you have received, then follow the instructions to tell us about each dose of vaccine received. You can refer to your vaccination record card if you don’t remember the type of vaccine or date received. If you cannot find your card, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Verify that the information you entered is correct. You can modify entries by selecting the edit button prior to submitting to v-safe.
7. Congrats! You’re all set! If you complete your registration before 2 p.m. local time, v-safe will start your initial health check-in around 2 p.m. that day. If you register after 2 p.m., v-safe will start your initial health check-in immediately after you register — just follow the instructions.
Registration before 2 p.m. local time:
Registration after 2 p.m. local time: