Covid-19: Testing Before Travel
Get tested no more than 3 days before you travel.
Postpone travel if you are waiting for test results.
Watch for symptoms of COVID-19
- If you test NEGATIVE…
- Keep a copy of your test results with you during travel
- Take precautions to protect yourself and others from getting COVID-19
- If you test POSITIVE or develop symptoms of COVID-19…
- Do NOT travel
- Immediately isolate yourself
- Follow public health recommendations
If you fly to the US from a foreign country, you must provide a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding your flight.