Get and Keep America Open: Supporting states, tribes, localities, and territories
CDC offers free resources including video, handouts, flyers, fact sheets, and posters. Below are links to current communication tools and resources available for use and distribution.
- Search CDC Guidance Documents
CDC offers guidance for businesses, communities, schools, healthcare professionals, laboratories, health departments, workplaces and various industries.
- Search CDC Print Resources
Print-only materials that are developed to support COVID-19 recommendations. All materials are free for download. They may be printed on a standard office printer, or you may use a commercial printer.
- CDC Video Resources
CDC offers briefings about COVID-19 and information you need to know to protect yourself and others.
- Communication Resources for Travelers
CDC offers need-to-know health information for domestic and international travelers.
- Public Service Announcements
CDC offers recorded audio and transcripts of COVID-19 PSAs on everyday preventive actions, readiness, information for travelers returning home, and Ad Council PSAs.
- Public Health Image Library
The CDC Public Health Image Library, or PHIL, offers CDC public health images and illustrations of COVID-19.
- Social Media Toolkit
CDC created this social media toolkit to help localize efforts in responding to the virus that causes COVID-19. This toolkit provides messages and graphics to help ensure current, correct messaging from a trusted source.
- Digital Press Kit
CDC has a collection of media resources on COVID-19 response published online.
Resources from Other Organizations
Content describing non-CDC tools on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to indicate endorsement, actual or implied, of the tools. Additionally, information on this site is provided “as is,” for users to evaluate and make their own determination as to their effectiveness.
Private Sector, Non-governmental Organizations and Academia
Various other organizations are also supporting this critical effort by providing:
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.external icon Strategies for State and Territorial Health agency leadership and recent state policy actions.
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.external icon Guidance to leaders in creating a culture of transparency during times of crisis.
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. Video of ASTHO’s Chief Medical Officer speaking with former commissioner of the New York Department of Health, about modeling and its use during COVID-19. Discussion also centers on limitations with models, what types of data may be included, and some important considerations in choosing a model.
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials.external icon Simple Answers to Top Questions. Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages.
- Resolve to Save Lives.excel iconexternal icon A listing of selected coronavirus publications with links to original articles.