Contact Tracer Learning Objective sitemap icon
Apply COVID-19 Contact Tracing Protocol to Realistic Scenarios
Contact Tracing Training Plan
This page may be updated as new resources become available.
Live training (whether through videoconference or a live course on a learning management system) is suggested so that learners can receive real-time feedback and ask questions. Breakout sessions with smaller groups could be effective if multiple trainers or facilitators are available.
- Review contact tracing protocol
- Apply contact tracing protocol to the following scenarios:
- Recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 but no signs/symptoms
- Recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 with signs/symptoms
- Someone with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 with no history of ill contacts
- Feedback from trainer(s)/facilitator(s)
- Practice handling difficult calls
- Role play with trainer/facilitator feedback