Case Investigator Learning Objective search icon
Analyze Case Investigation Encounters for Continuous Quality
Case Investigation Training Plan
Virtual coaching and mentoring, learning collaborative are suggested to provide opportunities for continuous quality improvement of case investigation encounters.
Content describing non-CDC tools on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to indicate endorsement, actual or implied, of the tools. Additionally, information on this site is provided “as is,” for users to evaluate and make their own determination as to their effectiveness.
This page may be updated as new resources become available.
- Listening in on calls for quality
- Using a rubric to document case investigators’ competencies and areas for improvement
- Follow up discussion between supervisors and case investigators on difficult cases and methods to improve the quality of the case investigation, data collection, contact elicitation, and experience of case and case investigator
- Monitoring timeliness, documentation, and outcomes from investigations
- Learning collaboratives to help case investigators problem solve and learn from each other
View or print all learning objectives and courses for the case investigators sample training plan.