For Migrants, Refugees, and Other Limited-English-Proficient Populations
CDC created this communication toolkit to help public health professionals, health departments, community organizations, and healthcare systems and providers reach populations who may need COVID-19 prevention messaging in their native languages.
This toolkit provides:
- Current messaging from a trusted source.
- Information in plain language available for downloading and sharing.
- Translated materials to help communities disseminate messages to a wider audience.
Find print resources in multiple languages. Navigate to the Print Resources webpage and search by the language you are looking for, or click on the language below.
COVID-19 materials related to prevention, travel, vaccination, and other topics are available in:
- Vaccine Print Resources
- National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM) Vaccine Centralexternal icon
- Factsheet for Recipients and Caregivers of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccineexternal icon
- Factsheet for Recipients and Caregivers of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccineexternal icon
- Social Media Toolkit
- Buttons & Badges
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- CDC YouTube channels
- Ad Council Coronavirus Response Toolkitexternal icon
- COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups
- COVID-19 in Newly Resettled Refugee Populations
- Guidance for Large or Extended Families Living in the Same Household
- COVID-19 Guidance for Shared or Congregate Housing
- Interim Guidance for Meat and Poultry Processing Workers and Employers
- Agriculture Workers and Employers – Interim Guidance from CDC and the Department of Labor
- Healthcare Personnel and First Responders: How to Cope with Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Employees: How to Cope with Job Stress and Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 CDC Guidance Documents
- CDC Refugee Health Profiles
- CDC Resources in Languages Other than English:
- National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM)external icon
- People with a Temporary Agricultural Work Visa (H-2A Visa)
- Toolkit for H-2A Employers, Partner Agencies, and Partner Organizations
- Switchboard: A Roundup of Multilingual Resources on COVID-19external icon
- CORE COVID-19 resources for CO providers and refugeesexternal icon
- United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Administration for Children & Families Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) Key Contact List external icon
- HHS Administration for Children & Families Office of Refugee Resettlement: Refugeesexternal icon
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) HealthReach: Health Information in Many Languages external icon
- HHS Telehealthexternal icon
- CDC COVID-19 American Sign Language YouTube playlist
- CDC Easy to Read COVID-19 Safety resources