COVID-19 Published Science and Research
CDC is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by learning more about how the disease spreads and affects people and communities.
CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report publishes the results of COVID-19 outbreak investigations. CDC’s scientific journal Emerging Infectious Diseases has published dozens of studies by researchers studying COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Recent CDC Articles
- EARLY RELEASE: Reduction in COVID-19 Patients Requiring Mechanical Ventilation Following Implementation of a National COVID-19 Vaccination Program - Israel, December 2020-February 2021
- Suspected Recurrent SARS-CoV-2 Infections Among Residents of a Skilled Nursing Facility During a Second COVID-19 Outbreak - Kentucky, July-November 2020
- Clusters of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Elementary School Educators and Students in One School District - Georgia, December 2020-January 2021
- First Month of COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Monitoring - United States, December 14, 2020-January 13, 2021
- Detection of B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 Variant Strain - Zambia, December 2020
- First Identified Cases of SARS-CoV-2 Variant B.1.1.7 in Minnesota - December 2020-January 2021
- EARLY RELEASE: COVID-19 Outbreak Among Attendees of an Exercise Facility - Chicago, Illinois, August-September 2020