COVID-19 Published Science and Research
CDC is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by learning more about how the disease spreads and affects people and communities.
CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report publishes the results of COVID-19 outbreak investigations. CDC’s scientific journal Emerging Infectious Diseases has published dozens of studies by researchers studying COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Recent CDC Articles
- EARLY RELEASE: COVID-19 Outbreak Among Attendees of an Exercise Facility - Chicago, Illinois, August-September 2020
- EARLY RELEASE: Community Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 at Three Fitness Facilities - Hawaii, June-July 2020
- EARLY RELEASE: Clusters of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Elementary School Educators and Students in One School District - Georgia, December 2020-January 2021
- EARLY RELEASE: First Month of COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Monitoring - United States, December 14, 2020-January 13, 2021
- Required and Voluntary Occupational Use of Hazard Controls for COVID-19 Prevention in Non-Health Care Workplaces - United States, June 2020
- Decline in Receipt of Vaccines by Medicare Beneficiaries During the COVID-19 Pandemic - United States, 2020
- Trends in Use of Telehealth Among Health Centers During the COVID-19 Pandemic - United States, June 26-November 6, 2020