COVID-19 Published Science and Research
CDC is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by learning more about how the disease spreads and affects people and communities.
CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report publishes the results of COVID-19 outbreak investigations. CDC’s scientific journal Emerging Infectious Diseases has published dozens of studies by researchers studying COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Recent CDC Articles
- EARLY RELEASE: SARS-CoV-2 Transmission Associated with High School Wrestling Tournaments - Florida, December 2020-January 2021
- EARLY RELEASE: COVID-19 Cases and Transmission in 17 K-12 Schools - Wood County, Wisconsin, August 31-November 29, 2020
- EARLY RELEASE: Implementation and Evolution of Mitigation Measures, Testing, and Contact Tracing in the National Football League, August 9-November 21, 2020
- EARLY RELEASE: Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine - United States, December 21, 2020-January 10, 2021
- COVID-19 Trends Among Persons Aged 0-24 Years - United States, March 1-December 12, 2020
- Evaluation of Abbott BinaxNOW Rapid Antigen Test for SARS-CoV-2 Infection at Two Community-Based Testing Sites - Pima County, Arizona, November 3-17, 2020
- Emergence of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 Lineage - United States, December 29, 2020-January 12, 2021