COVID-19 Published Science and Research
CDC is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic by learning more about how the disease spreads and affects people and communities.
CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report publishes the results of COVID-19 outbreak investigations. CDC’s scientific journal Emerging Infectious Diseases has published dozens of studies by researchers studying COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Recent CDC Articles
- Disparities in COVID-19 Incidence, Hospitalizations, and Testing, by Area-Level Deprivation - Utah, March 3-July 9, 2020
- Update: Characteristics of Health Care Personnel with COVID-19 - United States, February 12-July 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing in Two Counties - North Carolina, June-July 2020
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Hospitalized Pregnant Women: Reasons for Admission and Pregnancy Characteristics - Eight U.S. Health Care Centers, March 1-May 30, 2020
- Characteristics and Maternal and Birth Outcomes of Hospitalized Pregnant Women with Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 - COVID-NET, 13 States, March 1-August 22, 2020
- EARLY RELEASE: Changing Age Distribution of the COVID-19 Pandemic - United States, May-August 2020
- Decreased Influenza Activity During the COVID-19 Pandemic - United States, Australia, Chile, and South Africa, 2020