COVID-19 & Boosters
Learn about COVID-19 boosters for people ages 5 years and older
Health equity is when everyone has the opportunity to be as healthy as possible.PROMOTING HEALTH EQUITY
- 9 DecCDC Expands Updated COVID-19 Vaccines to Include Children Ages 6 Months through 5 Years
- 7 DecOverall US COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution and Administration Update as of Wed, 07 Dec 2022 06:00:00 EST
- 2 DecCOVID Data Tracker Recent Updates - 2022-12-01 - The County View page was updated to display "Updated (Bivalent) Booster Dose" data for all age groups at the county level and the "People with a First Booster Dose" and "People with a Second Booster Dose" metric options were removed from the page.
- 1 DecCOVID-19 disruptions in HIV testing and prevention highlight need for innovation and investment before the next public health emergency
- 1 DecSARS-CoV-2 Serology and Self-Reported Infection Among Adults — National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, United States, August 2021–May 2022