Important update: Healthcare facilities
CDC has updated select ways to operate healthcare systems effectively in response to COVID-19 vaccination. Learn more
UPDATEGiven new evidence on the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant, CDC has updated the guidance for fully vaccinated people. CDC recommends universal indoor masking for all teachers, staff, students, and visitors to K-12 schools, regardless of vaccination status. Children should return to full-time in-person learning in the fall with layered prevention strategies in place.
UPDATEThe White House announced that vaccines will be required for international travelers coming into the United States, with an effective date of November 8, 2021. For purposes of entry into the United States, vaccines accepted will include FDA approved or authorized and WHO Emergency Use Listing vaccines. More information is available here.
Updated Jan. 17, 2021
- Preparing Your Dialysis Facility for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pdf icon[402 KB, 3 pages]
- Factsheet for facilities- How Our Facility is Keeping Patients Safe pdf icon[274 KB, 1 page]
- Factsheet for patients- Keeping Patients on Dialysis Safe pdf icon[227 KB, 2 pages]
- Presentation for facilities- Preparing Outpatient Hemodialysis Facilities for COVID-19 pdf icon[1 MB, 37 pages]
- Vaccine Training and Education
- Dialysis NHSN COVID-19 Module