Businesses and Workplaces
Plan, Prepare, and Respond
If You’re Open
Recorded conference calls with stakeholders, to review the current CDC guidance and provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions.
Note to viewer: incorrect title slide appears until the 6:07 minute mark
Deciding to Open
Ongoing Mitigation Strategy
- Interim guidance for businesses and employers
- Preparing small businesses and employees
- General business FAQs
- Worker safety and support resources
- CDC/OSHA guidance for manufacturing workers and employers
- CDC and OSHA guidance for meat and poultry processors
- Meat and Poultry Processing Facility Assessment Toolkit
Educate employees about the do’s & don’ts.
Educate employees about COVID-19 symptoms and when to stay home.
Learn how to wear, make and clean cloth face cloth coverings.
Promote hand hygiene.
Everyday preventative actions to slow the spread.
Learn what to do if you are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.