Businesses and Workplaces
Plan, Prepare, and Respond
If You’re Open
Ongoing Mitigation Strategy
- Interim guidance for businesses and employers
- Testing in non-healthcare workplaces
- Preparing small businesses and employees
- Employer information for office buildings
- General business FAQs
- CDC/OSHA guidance for manufacturing workers and employers
- CDC and OSHA guidance for meat and poultry processors
- Meat and poultry processing facility assessment toolkit
- Investigating and responding to COVID-19 cases in non-healthcare work settings
COVID-19 Stakeholder Calls
Recorded conference calls with stakeholders, to review the current CDC guidance and provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions.
Educate employees about the do’s & don’ts.
Educate employees about COVID-19 symptoms and when to stay home.
Learn how to wear, make and clean cloth face cloth coverings.
Promote hand hygiene.
Everyday preventative actions to slow the spread.
Learn what to do if you are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.