Businesses and Workplaces
Plan, Prepare, and Respond
Guidance and strategies to help prevent workplace exposures to COVID-19
For employees considering or preparing for a return to the workplace
Prevention in the Workplace
- Cleaning and disinfecting guidance
- Employer information for office buildings
- Testing in non-healthcare workplaces
- Investigating and responding to COVID-19 cases in non-healthcare work settings
- Preparing small businesses and employees
- General business FAQs
- Strategies for respirator shortages in non-healthcare sectors
- Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in Non-healthcare Workplaces: Information for Employers
- Strategies for Protecting K-12 School Staff from COVID-19
For Specific Industries
- OSHA guidance on preparing workplaces for COVID-19 pdf icon[PDF – 35 pages]external icon
- Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Paymentsexternal icon
- Limiting Workplace Violence Associated with COVID-19
- Heat Stress Prevention during the COVID-19 Pandemic for Employees
- Heat Stress Prevention during the COVID-19 Pandemic for Employers
COVID-19 Stakeholder Calls
Recorded conference calls with stakeholders, to review the current CDC guidance and provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions.
Educate employees about the do’s & don’ts.
Educate employees about COVID-19 symptoms and when to stay home.
Learn how to wear, make and clean cloth face cloth coverings.
Promote hand hygiene.
Everyday preventative actions to slow the spread.
Learn what to do if you are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.