Arriving Passengers Health Card
Health Alert: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
You have traveled internationally and are at higher risk.
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person.
- Stay home for the next 14 days, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Take your temperature with a thermometer two times a day and watch for symptoms.
- Avoid contact with others. Do not go to work or school.
- Keep your distance from others (about 6 feet or 2 meters).
If you feel sick and have symptoms:
- Stay home. Avoid contact with others.
- You might have COVID-19; most people are able to recover at home without medical care.
- If you have trouble breathing or are worried about your symptoms, call or text a healthcare provider. Tell them about your recent travel and your symptoms.
- Call ahead before you go to a doctor’s office or emergency room.
Illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure.
Symptoms can include:
- Trouble breathing
Visit the website for more information on monitoring your health and how to contact local public health officials. Visit: www.cdc.gov/COVIDtravel