Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Cost of cancer-related neutropenia or fever hospitalizations
- Breast cancer treatment costs in younger, privately insured women
- Global, regional, and national cancer incidence, mortality, years of life lost, years lived with disability, and disability-adjusted life-years for 32 cancer groups, 1990 to 2015