Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Information seeking and satisfaction with information sources among spouses of men with newly diagnosed local-stage prostate cancer
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of four simulated colorectal cancer screening interventions, North Carolina
- Do cancer survivors change their prescription drug use for financial reasons?
- Prostate cancer screening decision-making in three states
- Barriers to and benefits of cervical cancer screening in Kenya