Archived ART Reports and Spreadsheets
ART Success Rates Reports have been published annually since 1997. They provide an in-depth picture of the type, number, and outcome of ART cycles performed in U.S. fertility clinics. The reports also include individual clinic tables that provide ART success rates and other information from each clinic. Download reports from the list below. Please note that the year of the report represents the year of data collection, not the publication year.
Spreadsheets of fertility clinic data published in ART Success Rates Reports are available for download. The spreadsheets are available starting with data collected in 1995. To access clinic data spreadsheets, click on the data collection year.
- 2012 ART Fertility Clinic Success Rates Report [PDF – 17MB]
- 2012 ART National Summary Report [PDF – 3MB]
- 2012 Data—Clinic Tables and Data Dictionary [XLS – 1MB]
- 2012 ART Fertility Clinic Success Rates Report
- 2012 Assisted Reproductive Technology National Summary Report
- 2012 National Summary Figures [PDF-910KB]
- Page last reviewed: May 23, 2017
- Page last updated: May 23, 2017
- Content source:
- Maintained By: