Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Medical costs of treating breast cancer among younger Medicaid beneficiaries by stage at diagnosis
- Capture and coding of industry and occupation measures: Findings from eight National Program of Cancer Registries states
- Invasive cancer incidence, 2004–2013, and deaths, 2006–2015, in nonmetropolitan and metropolitan counties—United States
- Patient navigation for colonoscopy completion: results of an RCT