Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- The role of clinical trial participation in cancer research
- Mammography rates after the 2009 revision to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force breast cancer screening recommendation
- Years of life and productivity lost from potentially avoidable colorectal cancer deaths in U.S. counties with lower educational attainment