Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
Cancer registries provide the data-driven foundation for cancer control efforts in the United States. Find out what they are and how they work.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- A comparison of fecal immunochemical and high-sensitivity guaiac tests for colorectal cancer screening
- The burden of primary liver cancer and underlying etiologies from 1990 to 2015 at the global, regional, and national level
- Prostate-specific antigen screening: An update of physician beliefs and practices
- Vital Signs: Trends in incidence of cancers associated with overweight and obesity—United States, 2005–2014
- Estimating health benefits and cost-savings for achieving the Healthy People 2020 objective of reducing invasive colorectal cancer