Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Evaluating progress in radon control activities for lung cancer prevention in National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program plans
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, 1975–2014, Featuring Survival
- The association between beliefs about vitamin D and skin cancer risk-related behaviors
- Efforts to promote HPV vaccine in the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program
- Cancer screening test use—United States, 2015