Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
Cancer registries provide the data-driven foundation for cancer control efforts in the United States. Find out what they are and how they work.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Perspectives of screening-eligible women and male partners on benefits of and barriers to treatment for precancerous lesions and cervical cancer in Kenya
- Surveillance of high-grade cervical cancer precursors (CIN III/AIS) in four population-based cancer registries
- Natural language processing systems for capturing and standardizing unstructured clinical information