Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
2017 CDC National Cancer Conference
The 2017 CDC National Cancer Conference will be held on August 14—16, 2017, in Atlanta. Co-sponsored by the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors, the conference is an excellent opportunity to network with cancer control partners from around the country.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- A novel public health approach to measuring tobacco cessation needs among cancer survivors in Alaska
- Questions about cervical and breast cancer screening knowledge, practice, and outcomes
- National assessment of HPV and Pap tests: Changes in cervical cancer screening
- Economic burden of chronic conditions among cancer survivors in the United States