Global Disease Detection (GDD) Operations Center
The Global Disease Detection (GDD) Operations Center is an innovative epidemic intelligence and response operations unit located in the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) at CDC headquarters, Atlanta. It uses non-traditional surveillance methods to provide early warning about international disease threats so that CDC can rapidly respond to protect public health in the United States and the global community.
- What we do?
- How the GDD Operations Center functions?
- The GDD Operations Center Team
- Top five global infectious disease threats for 2012
- International Outbreaks – 2013
- GDD Operations Center Response and Deployments – 2013