CDC Washington - One call, all of CDC
- Congress’s local connection to the full range of CDC expertise and data.
- Technical assistance for legislative and policy initiatives.
- The right expert for briefings and media inquiries.
- Tahini – Salmonella infections Announced November 2018
- Pork Products – Listeria infections Announced November 2018
- Romaine Lettuce – E. coli Infections Announced November 2018
- Raw Chicken Products – Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Infections Announced October 2018
- Ground Beef – Salmonella Infections Announced October 2018
- Deli Ham – Listeria Infections Announced October 2018
- Multistate Psittacosis Outbreak among Poultry Plant Workers, 2018 Announced September 2018
- Kosher Chicken – Salmonella Infections Announced August 2018
- Raw Turkey Products – Salmonella Infections Announced July 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
- Page last reviewed: September 27, 2018
- Page last updated: September 27, 2018
- Content source: