Oversight of CDC Policies and Decisions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic
Date: June 13, 2023
CDC Washington - One call, all of CDC
- Congress’s local connection to the full range of CDC expertise and data.
- Technical assistance for legislative and policy initiatives.
- The right expert for briefings and media inquiries.
- Small Turtles - Salmonella Infections Announced August 2023
- Ice Cream - Listeria Infections Announced August 2023
- Suspected Fungal Meningitis - Epidural Related Surgeries in Mexico Announced May 2023
- Backyard Poultry – Salmonella Infections Announced May 2023
- Drug-resistant Infections Associated with Artificial Tears Announced February 2023
- Raw Oysters - Norovirus Infections Announced December 2022
- Hepatitis of Unknown Cause in Children Announced May 2022
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Announced January 2020
- Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use or Vaping Announced August 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017