Additional Footnotes for Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Age 0 Through 18 Years and Catch-up Immunization Schedule
Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 Years or Younger, United States, 2018
Additional Vaccine information
- Consult relevant ACIP statements for detailed recommendations.
- When a vaccine is not administered at the recommended age, administer at a subsequent visit.
- Use combination vaccines instead of separate injections when appropriate.
- Report clinically significant adverse events to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) online or by telephone (800-822-7967).
- Report suspected cases of vaccine-preventable diseases to your state or local health department.
- For information about precautions and contraindications, see www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/acip-recs/general-recs/contraindications.html.
See footnotes for Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Age 0 Through 18 Years and Catch-up Immunization Schedule.
- Page last reviewed: February 6, 2018
- Page last updated: February 6, 2018
- Content source: