CDSi Training Material
Whether you are new to the CDSi resources or looking for information on a specific topic, there are a variety of materials available to support your use of the CDSi resources.
The training materials fall into two categories: Learn and Practice. Here are a few ways to use them:
- New to the materials?
Start with Learn and then proceed to Practice.
- Aware of the resources, but not sure where to start?
Take the CDSi Self-Assessment to identify the performance support materials designed to meet your specific needs.
- Familiar with the resources, but need help with a particular concept?
Choose the specific topic you are interested in learning. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific questions.
- CDSi Self-Assessment Cdc-pdf[1 page] | Read text equivalentCdc-pdf (for Section 508 access) – Assesses your knowledge of the CDSi resources to identify specific training materials designed to meet your needs
- Common Misconceptions Quick Guide Cdc-pdf[2 pages] – Provides a list of ten misconceptions and their corresponding realities regarding the CDSi resources
- Calculating Dates Quick Guide Cdc-pdf[2 pages] – Explains the manner in which dates are calculated in the CDSi resources
- Using the Test Cases Quick Guide Cdc-pdf[5 pages] – Provides an overview of the CDSi Test Cases as well as instructions on filtering Test Cases in Microsoft Excel and executing Test Cases to validate your CDS engine
- Reading Supporting Data Quick Guide Cdc-pdf[2 pages] | Read text equivalentCdc-pdf (for Section 508 access) – Provides an overview of the Support Data spreadsheets as well as an opportunity to practice reading the Supporting Data using real-life examples
- CDSi Resources Practice Exercise Cdc-pdf[4 pages] | Read text equivalentCdc-pdf (for Section 508 access) – Provides an opportunity to practice using the Supporting Data and relevant business rules to answer several questions regarding administering immunizations
Return to Clinical Decision Support for Immunization.