Vaccines: Power to Protect
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends children continue to see their doctor for regular checkups and routinely recommended vaccinations, even during COVID-19.
- The doctor tracks your child’s growth and development
- You can ask the doctor questions about your child’s health
- Your child gets recommended vaccinations
- Routine vaccinations during childhood help prevent 14 diseases
- Among children born from 1994-2018, vaccinations will prevent an estimated 936,000 early deaths, 8 million hospitalizations, and 419 million illnesses
Doctors can safely see your child, even during the pandemic.
Talk with your child’s doctor about staying up to date on regular checkups and routinely recommended vaccinations.