Vaccines: Power to Protect
As your family gets back to routines, it’s important for your child to catch up on checkups and recommended vaccines to help protect their health now and in the future.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends children stay on track with routine vaccinations to help protect them from serious diseases like measles and whooping cough.
- The doctor tracks your child’s growth and development
- You can ask the doctor questions about your child’s health
- Your child gets recommended vaccinations
- Routine vaccinations during childhood help prevent 14 diseases
- Among children born from 1994-2018, vaccinations will prevent an estimated 936,000 early deaths, 8 million hospitalizations, and 419 million illnesses
Help protect your child’s health by keeping them on track with recommended vaccinations.
Have questions about vaccines? Talk to your child’s doctor.