ACIP Meeting Information
The ACIP holds three meetings each year at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia to review scientific data and vote on vaccine recommendations. Meetings are open to the public and available online via live webcast. During committee meetings, members present findings and discuss vaccine research and scientific data related to vaccine effectiveness and safety, clinical trial results, and manufacturer's labeling or package insert information. Outbreaks of vaccine-preventable disease or changes in vaccine supply also are reviewed during these meetings. Vaccine recommendations include the age(s) when the vaccine should be given, number of doses needed, dosing interval, and precautions and contraindications to administration of vaccines.
ACIP meeting minutes are posted on the website within 90 days of the meeting date.
- June 2016 ACIP Minutes [3.1 MB, 162 pages] December 15, 2016
- February 2016 ACIP Minutes [3.39 MB, 138 pages]
- October 2015 ACIP Minutes [2.3 MB, 122 pages]
- Archive of Meeting Minutes
Note: Requests for meeting minute files prior to the ones currently posted may be sent to email@example.com
- Page last reviewed: April 15, 2016
- Page last updated: February 10, 2017
- Content source: