ACIP Meeting Information
The ACIP holds three meetings each year at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia to review scientific data and vote on vaccine recommendations. Meetings are open to the public and available online via live webcast.
In order to attend the ACIP meeting, in person, at CDC’s Clifton Road campus, ACIP attendees (participants and visitors) must register online. Registration is not necessary to listen to the meeting via phone or live meeting. For in-person attendance, the week prior to the meeting you will receive a placard for your vehicle (parking tag) and instructions for navigating the secure CDC environment to attend the ACIP meeting.
ACIP Meeting Registration
September 22, 2020
No Registration is required for the September ACIP Meeting.
Registration is NOT required to watch the live meeting webcast.
The September 22, 2020 ACIP Meeting will be a virtual meeting with no in-person attendance.
Rules of Conduct for ACIP Meetings
- An interested person who wishes to make an oral public comment during an ACIP meeting should submit a request with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) before the meeting according to the instructions in the Federal Register Notice. Those who have not submitted a request before the meeting will only have an opportunity to speak as time permits or at the discretion of the Chair.
- Audience members may not present comments or questions to the Committee unless recognized by the Chair.
- Attendees may be subject to security screening, such as presenting identification, passing through metal detectors, and inspection of briefcases, packages, and so on.
- Attendees at the meeting are asked to maintain order and not display behavior that is disruptive to the meeting.
- The ACIP Chair or Designated Federal Officer will note on the record any disruptive behavior and will ask the person to cease the behavior or else leave the meeting room.
- We ask that attendees not approach the ACIP table area before, during, or after the meeting without permission from a Designated Federal Officer/Executive Secretary.
Public engagement and input are vital to ACIP’s work. Members of the public are invited to submit comments to ACIP in two ways: (1) written comments submitted via regulations.gov, and/or (2) in-person oral public comment at ACIP meetings.
How to Submit a Written Public Comment
Any member of the public can submit a written public comment to ACIP. Written comments must be received by September 22, 2020. You may submit comments for the September 22, 2020 ACIP meeting, identified by Docket No. CDC-2020-0093, using the Federal eRulemaking Portalexternal icon. Follow the instructions for submitting comments. All submissions received must include the agency name and Docket Number.
All relevant comments received will be posted without change to http://regulations.govexternal icon, including any personal information provided. For access to the docket or to read background documents or comments received, go to http://www.regulations.govexternal icon. Comments submitted by 72 hours before the meeting will be made available to ACIP members in advance of the meeting.
How to Request to Make an Oral Public Comment
The September 22, 2020 ACIP meeting will be a virtual meeting and will include 45-minutes for oral public comment for members of the public. The oral public comment session will occur on September 22th. All individuals interested in making an oral public comment are strongly encouraged to submit a request by September 16, 2020 as there will be no opportunity to register for oral public comment later than September 16, 2020.
Requests to Make an Oral Public Comment is Closed
Oral Public Comment for September 22, 2020 Meeting
- August 26, 2020 (virtual)
- September 22, 2020 (virtual)
- October 28-29
- Feb 24-25
- June 23-24
- October 20-21
- February 23-24
- June 22-23
- October 19-20
- February 22-23
- June 21-22
- October 25-26
ACIP Meeting Document Archives 1964-Present
- September 22, 2020 pdf icon[1 page]
- August 26, 2020 pdf icon[1 page]
- July 29, 2020 pdf icon[1 page]
- Archive of Meeting Agendas
ACIP meeting minutes are posted on the website within 90 days of the meeting date.
- February 2020 ACIP Minutes pdf icon[2 MB, 137 pages]
- October 2019 ACIP Minutes pdf icon[4 MB, 139 pages]
- June 2019 ACIP Minutes pdf icon[2 MB, 190 pages]
- Archive of Meeting Minutes
Note: Requests for meeting minute files prior to the ones currently posted may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACIP Live Meeting Archives:
ACIP past meeting presentations:
Note: Requests for slide presentation files prior to the ones currently posted may be sent to email@example.com