CDC Learning Connection
Monthly Featured Trainings
Learn how to discuss naloxone with patients and reduce their risk of opioid overdose. Free CE.
Learn how to apply ethical principles when working with people who may have experienced trafficking. Free CE.
Current Open Applications
- Presidential Management Fellowship (PMF) is open now through 09/27/2022.
- Dental Public Health Residency Program is open now through 09/30/2022.
- E-learning Institute Fellowship is open now through 10/21/2022.
- Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program (PHIFP) is open now through 11/01/2022.
- CDC Steven M. Teutsch Prevention Effectiveness (PE) Fellowship is open now through 01/06/2023.
Enter your email address to get updates on quality training.
About CDC Learning Connection
We help public health and healthcare professionals stay informed about quality trainings from CDC, other federal agencies, and federally funded partners. Each month, we feature trainings on this website and promote them via a newsletter, social media, and partner outreach.