CDC Learning Connection
- Search for TrainingsLocate courses via CDC TRAIN
- Get Continuing Education (CE)Locate CDC courses that offer CE
- Training WebsitesLocate public health training websites
Monthly Featured Trainings
Learn how to partner with and empower communities for health, racial, and social equity. Free CE.
Learn risk factors, treatment options, and prevention strategies for blood clots. Free CE.
Apply for Fellowships and Internships
Current Open Applications
- Epidemiology Elective Program is open now through 3/31/2023.
- Molecular Epidemiology Fellowship is open now through 4/1/2023.
- Laboratory Leadership Service application is open now through 5/6/2023.
- Epidemic Intelligence Service is open now through 6/5/2023.
Enter your email address to get updates on quality training.
About CDC Learning Connection
We help public health and healthcare professionals stay informed about quality trainings from CDC, other federal agencies, and federally funded partners. Each month, we feature trainings on this website and promote them via a newsletter, social media, and partner outreach.