CDC Learning Connection
Monthly Featured Trainings
Learn why dementia caregiving is a public health issue, and what public health organizations can do to support dementia caregiving.
Nurses often work long hours or shifts. Learn ways to reduce fatigue and stay healthy. Free CE.
Current Open Applications
- Science Ambassador Fellowship is open now through 01/26/2024
- Lewis/Ferguson Internships and Fellowships are open now through 01/31/2024.
- CDC Evaluation Fellowship is open now through 02/10/2024.
- Public Health Entomology for All Internship & Fellowship Program is open now through 02/15/2024.
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Traineeship is open now through 03/01/2024.
Enter your email address to get updates on quality training.
About CDC Learning Connection
We help public health and healthcare professionals stay informed about quality trainings from CDC, other federal agencies, and federally funded partners. Each month, we feature trainings on this website and promote them via a newsletter, social media, and partner outreach.