CDC Current Outbreak List
Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC. Listings include those outbreaks for which content is currently published on the CDC website.
Recent investigations reported on CDC.gov
- Tahini – Salmonella infections Announced November 2018
- Pork Products – Listeria infections Announced November 2018
- Romaine Lettuce – E. coli Infections Announced November 2018
- Raw Chicken Products – Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Infections Announced October 2018
- Ground Beef – Salmonella Infections Announced October 2018
- Deli Ham – Listeria Infections Announced October 2018
- Multistate Psittacosis Outbreak among Poultry Plant Workers, 2018 Announced September 2018
- Kosher Chicken – Salmonella Infections Announced August 2018
- Raw Turkey Products – Salmonella Infections Announced July 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
Please see the Travelers’ Health site for a complete list.
- Watch - Measles in Israel November 2018
- Watch - Measles in Moldova November 2018
- Watch - Measles in New Zealand November 2018
- Watch - Dengue in Senegal November 2018
- Warning - Super Typhoon Yutu October 2018
- Alert - Polio in Somalia October 2018
- Alert - Polio in Democratic Republic of the Congo October 2018
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Multistate Foodborne Outbreaks – Foodborne outbreaks listed by year
- Hepatitis A Outbreaks – Hepatitis A outbreak investigations since 2013 where CDC supported or led the investigation.
- US Outbreaks Linked to Contact with Animals or Animal Products
- Health Alert Network – Health alerts, health advisories, updates, and info service messages. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Recent Outbreaks and Incidents – Events involving the CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Outbreak investigation reports included among other content. Note that outbreak material includes state health department investigations. Designed for public health and medical communities.