CDC Current Outbreak List
Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC. Listings include those outbreaks for which content is currently published on the CDC website.
Recent investigations reported on CDC.gov
- Enoki Mushrooms – Listeria Infections Announced March 2020
- Clover Sprouts – E. coli Infections Announced February 2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Announced January 2020
- Pet Store Puppies – Multidrug-resistant Campylobacter Infections Announced December 2019
- Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use or Vaping Announced August 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
Please see the Travelers’ Health site for a complete list.
- Watch - Yellow Fever in Ethiopia April 2020
- Warning - Global COVID-19 Pandemic Notice March 2020
- Warning - COVID-19 and Cruise Ship Travel March 2020
- Watch - Meningococcal Disease in Benin January 2020
- Watch - Lassa Fever in Nigeria January 2020
- Watch - Dengue in Asia and the Pacific Islands January 2020
- Watch - Monkeypox in Nigeria January 2020
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Multistate Foodborne Outbreaks – Foodborne outbreaks listed by year
- Hepatitis A Outbreaks – Hepatitis A outbreak investigations since 2013 where CDC supported or led the investigation.
- US Outbreaks Linked to Contact with Animals or Animal Products
- Health Alert Network – Health alerts, health advisories, updates, and info service messages. Designed for public health and medical communities.
- Recent Outbreaks and Incidents – Events involving the CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report – Outbreak investigation reports included among other content. Note that outbreak material includes state health department investigations. Designed for public health and medical communities.