Fundamentals of Total Worker Health® Approaches
The Fundamentals of Total Worker Health® Approaches: Essential Elements for Advancing Worker Safety, Health, and Well-Beingpdf icon workbook can help improve the safety, health, and well-being of your workforce. This workbook will help you develop new Total Worker Health (TWH) initiatives or better align existing workplace interventions with the TWH approach.
Because each workplace is unique and the experiences of the people who work in and manage them differ widely, this workbook is not intended as a one-size-fits-all tool for program development. However, this workbook can be used to:
- Provide a baseline of where your organization is on the path to worker well-being.
- Identify initial steps to improve workforce safety, health, and well-being.
- Measure your organization’s progress.
Follow the steps below to begin implementing policies, programs, and practices aligned with the TWH approach in your organization.
- Review Fundamentals of Total Worker Health Approaches: Essential Elements for Advancing Worker Safety, Health, and Well-Beingpdf icon workbook.
- Assess where your organization is on the TWH continuum using the organizational self-assessment (worksheets #1).
- Develop an action plan to start implementing TWH approaches using the Action Plan (worksheet #2).