TOTAL WORKER HEALTH
Fundamentals of Total Worker Health® Approaches: Essential Elements for Advancing Worker Safety, Health, and Well-Being
To learn more about the practice-based publication Fundamentals of Total Worker Health® Approaches: Essential Elements for Advancing Worker Safety, Health, and Well-Being, please visit the NIOSH Publication Page for this document. You may also view the NIOSH Update.
After reviewing Fundamentals of Total Worker Health Approaches, use the two worksheets below to get started with implementing TWH policies, programs, and practices in your organization.
- Step 1: Review Fundamentals of TWH Approaches
- Step 2: Assess where your organization is on the TWH continuum
- Step 3: Develop an action plan to start implementing TWH
With your planning commitee, use the assessment to determine where your organization currently has strengths and room to improve when it comes to worker safety, health, and well-being.
Use the action plan to map out changes and innovations to make worker safety, health, and well-being a top priorities in the workplace.
- Page last reviewed: December 14, 2016
- Page last updated: April 18, 2017
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Office of the Director
TOTAL WORKER HEALTH ® is a registered trademark of the US Department of Health and Human Services