Stat of the Day
Marijuana use among those ages 12 and up has increased since 2002, though the increase has mostly occurred among older teens and adults.
Source: Health, United States, 2015
- New Release: The Association of Marital Status and Offers of Employer-Based Health Insurance Coverage for Employed Women Aged 27–64: United States, 2014–2015 (01/12/2017)
- Next Up: Physician Office Visits for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Children and Adolescents Aged 4-17 Years; United States 2012-2013 (01/25/2017)
- State Profile of the Week: Illinois
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: January 23, 2017
- Page last updated: January 23, 2017
- Content source: