Stat of the Day
Nearly 7% of adult workers in the U.S. report being threatened, bullied, or harassed on the job, according to 2015 data.
Source: QuickStats: Percentage of Adult Workers Aged ≥18 Years Who Reported Being Threatened, Bullied, or Harassed While on the Job, by Sex — National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2010 and 2015
- New Release: Changes in Characteristics of Chronically Uninsured Adults: Early Release of Estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 2010-September 2016 (04/27/17)
- Next Up: Wireless Substitution: Early Release of Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, July-December 2016 (05/04/17)
- State Profile of the Week: Arizona
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
- Page last reviewed: April 28, 2017
- Page last updated: April 28, 2017
- Content source: