NCHS Press Room
One in five women in the United States who were underweight before pregnancy (20.7%) had a cesarean delivery, compared to more than half of women with class III obesity (52.3%)
- New Release: Quarterly Provisional Estimates for Selected Birth Indicators: Q2 2020 – Q2 2021 (December 3, 2021)
- STATCAST: Suicide Declined During the Pandemic (November 5, 2021)
- Bi-Weekly Update: Symptoms of Anxiety or Depressive Disorder and Use of Mental Health Care Among Adults During the COVID-19 Pandemic — United States, 2021 (October 27, 2021)
- Weekly COVID-19 Mortality Overview (December 1, 2021)
- Stats of the States: South Carolina
- Next Up: Infant Mortality in the United States, 2019: Data from the Period Linked Birth/Infant Death File (December 8, 2021)
In order to access embargoed and password protected materials, reporters should contact the CDC/NCHS Press Room at 301-458-4800 or register with the NCHS Media List.
Persons with disabilities experiencing problems accessing PDF files should contact the Public Affairs Office at 301-458-4800.
The 2020 Decline in Life Expectancy