The Long-term Care Listserv
The Long-term Care listserv is a way to get information about activities, products and release dates for the National Post-acute and Long-term Care Study (NPALS), formerly the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers (NSLTCP). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this exciting change.
To Subscribe to the Long-Term Care Listserv
- Send an email message to email@example.com
- Leave the subject line blank
- In the body of the message, type or paste: subscribe NCHS_LONGTERMCARE your first and last name (see an example message below for an individual with the first name “Ernest” and last name “Jones”)
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to confirm your request
- Please click on the confirmation link to complete your request
Example subscription for Ernest Jones:
To Unsubscribe to the Long-Term Care Listserv
- Send an email message to listserv@listserv. cdc.gov.
- Leave the subject line blank. In the body of the message, type or paste: signoff NCHS_ LONGTERMCARE
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Long-term Care Branch at 301-458-4747 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.