Learn About Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
People with ADHD may have trouble paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviors (may act without thinking about what the result will be), or be overly active. Although ADHD can’t be cured, it can be successfully managed and some symptoms may improve as the child ages.
Facts, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
How ADHD is diagnosed.
Behavior therapy, medications, and school.
Fact sheets, videos, infographics, widget, button, podcast, and webcast.
- ADHD in the Classroom: Helping Children Succeed in School
- National Prevalence of ADHD and Treatment
- What Types of Treatment Do Children with ADHD Receive?
- Latest findings on ADHD diagnosis and treatment.external icon
- School services for youth with ADHDexternal icon
- Treatment patterns and costs of ADHD, NY Medicaidexternal icon