About CDC Learning Connection
The CDC Learning Connection connects the public health and healthcare workforce to quality training opportunities and educational tools developed by CDC, CDC partners, and other federal agencies. More than a website, CDC Learning Connection engages public health and healthcare professionals around the world via social media messaging and a monthly e-newsletter.
The CDC Learning Connection website:
- Features training opportunities that align with current public health events and observances.
- Offers access to CDC’s training opportunities through CDC TRAIN.
- Makes it easy to locate CDC courses that offer continuing education (CE).
- Provides access to information about CDC internships and fellowships.
- Provides e-learning design tools and resources.
- Offers other training resources including a free monthly e-newsletter.
- Page last reviewed: May 11, 2016
- Page last updated: May 11, 2016
- Content source: