About CDC Learning Connection
The CDC Learning Connection connects public health professionals, including healthcare workers, to quality training opportunities and educational tools developed by CDC, other federal agencies, and federally funded partners. More than a website, CDC Learning Connection engages public health professionals around the world via social media messaging and a monthly e-newsletter.
The CDC Learning Connection:
- Features quality learning opportunities from CDC, other federal agencies, and federally funded partners.
- Keeps you up-to-date on the latest training through a free monthly e-newsletter.
- Offers access to thousands of training opportunities through CDC TRAIN — CDC’s online learning system.
- Connects you to information about CDC internships and fellowships.
- Makes it easy to locate courses that offer continuing education.
We review featured learning opportunities to ensure that they are designed for public health professionals, interactive and engaging for the learner, and have no technical issues. Additionally, we prioritize courses that address an identified training need for public health professionals, such as training for an emerging public health problem.
- Page last reviewed: March 1, 2018
- Page last updated: March 1, 2018
- Content source: