About CDC Learning Connection
The CDC Learning Connection connects public health professionals, including healthcare workers, to quality training opportunities and educational tools developed by CDC, CDC partners, and other federal agencies. More than a website, CDC Learning Connection engages public health professionals around the world via social media messaging and a monthly e-newsletter.
The CDC Learning Connection:
- Features learning opportunities that align with national health observances and priority topics.
- Keeps you up-to-date on the latest training through a free monthly e-newsletter.
- Offers access to thousands of training opportunities through CDC TRAIN – CDC’s online learning system.
- Connects you to information about CDC internships and fellowships.
- Makes it easy to locate courses that offer continuing education.
- Page last reviewed: September 1, 2017
- Page last updated: September 1, 2017
- Content source: