Heart Disease Statistical Reports for Health Professionals
Public health and health care professionals can access numerous statistical reports and data resources related to heart disease and its risk factors.
Data and Statistics
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
Information about health conditions and behaviors in the United States from the BRFSS, the world’s largest ongoing telephone health survey.
Heart disease statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics.
- Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics: 2019 Updateexternal icon
Annual statistical information from the American Heart Association.
- Health, United States
Annual report on trends in health statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics.
- Heart Disease Maps and Data Sources
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports About Heart Disease
- Million Hearts®external icon
Please see the following websites for additional information about heart disease: