CDC Evaluation Documents, Workbooks and Tools
|Prevention Research Centers Program
|Preventing Chronic Disease: January 2006: 05_0153 (cdc.gov)
Provides an example of the National PRC logic model in detail.
|Division of Oral Health (DOH)
|Steps for developing a logic model workbook
Describes how to develop a logic model and provides several worksheets and examples to help you develop your own.
|Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention (DHDSP)
|Developing and Using a Logic Model
Offers a general overview of the development and use of logic models as planning and evaluation tools.
|Division of Adolescent and School Health
|Pennsylvania State University, College of Agricultural Sciences Cooperative Extension and Outreach
Provides information on designing and implementing a useful program evaluation to improve a program, compare delivery methods, respond to stakeholders, advocate, and prepare for program promotion.
Pages in this Series
- Evaluation Development Tools
- ›Logic Models
- Evaluability Assessments
- Indicators & Performance Measures
- Evaluation Reporting
- Economic Evaluations and Tools
- Health Impact Assessments
- Databases and Data Resources
- Health Communications Tools
- Strategies, Interventions and Best Practices
- Success Stories
- Podcasts and Webinars
- Technical Assistance for States
- Program Management
- Other Evaluation Tools
- Evaluator Self-Assessment