XMLExchange Plus is a tool for reading and writing data exchange files formatted according to the NAACCR XML Data Exchange Standard Implementation Guide.external icon
Tasks performed by XMLExchange Plus include—
- Dictionary Maintenance. This module is intended to help users who are not XML experts produce valid NAACCR XML dictionaries. This audience includes metafile administrators who may be asked to define a user dictionary based upon custom items collected at their registry.
- Convert. This module converts data exchange files from the flat-buffer format to NAACCR XML format, from NAACCR XML format to flat-buffer format, and from NAACCR XML format to delimited format.
- Run EDITS. This module runs EDITS against a NAACCR XML data file and creates a GenEDITS-style report (detail and summary).
XMLExchange Plus has been developed for Microsoft® Windows® 10 and subsequent operating systems. The minimum hardware requirements are the same as those of the operating system used. If your computer runs Windows satisfactorily, it should do well with this program.
The XMLExchange Plus installer includes—
- A readme file. Its contents also are displayed in the main window when the application is opened.
- A PDF version of the XMLExchange Plus manual that can be accessed from the Help menu.
- The NAACCR XML base dictionary for the current version of the NAACCR XML Standard.
Download the installer for XMLExchange Plus: XMLExchangePlusInstaller_2020Apr07 (executable file size: 6MB).
For technical support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.