Registry Plus™ Software Programs for Cancer Registries
Registry Plus is a suite of publicly available free software programs for collecting and processing cancer registry data. The Registry Plus suite can be used separately or together for routine or special data collection. These software programs, compliant with national standards, are made available by CDC to implement the National Program of Cancer Registries, established by Public Law 102-515.
Registry Plus Components
- Registry Plus Computer Systems and Personnel Requirements [PDF-409KB]
- Registry Plus Suite Data Flow Diagram [PDF-49KB]
- Policy and Letter of Agreement for Use of CDC-Developed Software by Users External to the National Program of Cancer Registries [PDF-13KB]
- Royalty-free License
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hardware Requirements and Technical Support
Registry Plus, a suite of publicly available software programs for collecting and processing cancer registry data. Atlanta (GA): U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion; 2015. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/npcr/. Accessed month/day/year.