National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR)
Latest in NPCR
- Population Health Informatics Can Advance Interoperability: National Program of Cancer Registries Electronic Pathology Reporting Projectexternal icon
- Using Informatics to Improve Cancer Surveillanceexternal icon
- Pursuing Data Modernization in Cancer Surveillance By Developing a Cloud-Based Computing Platform: Real-Time Cancer Case Collectionexternal icon
- BLOG: Recognizing Childhood Cancer Month and the New STAR Project
- BLOG: Cancer Registry Data: In the Clouds
Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
Cancer registries provide the data-driven foundation for cancer control efforts in the United States. Find out what they are, how they work, and who can use the data they provide in this video.