National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR)
Latest in NPCR
- Registries Help CDC Find Out Reasons for Cervical Cancer Screening
- Blog: A Bright STAR in the Fight Against Childhood Cancer
- Cancers Associated with Human Papillomavirus, United States—2014–2018
- Blog: New Updates to the US Cancer Statistics Data Visualizations Tool
- Factors affecting the adoption of electronic data reporting and outcomes among selected central cancer registries of the National Program of Cancer Registriesexternal icon
- New 2018 United States Cancer Statistics data released
- Blog: Putting Cancer Data in the Fast Lane
- Population Health Informatics Can Advance Interoperability: National Program of Cancer Registries Electronic Pathology Reporting Projectexternal icon
Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
Cancer registries provide the data-driven foundation for cancer control efforts in the United States. Find out what they are, how they work, and who can use the data they provide in this video.