CDC develops materials designed to teach health professionals, policy makers, the media, and the public about cancer prevention and control. They are available online as web pages, Adobe® Acrobat® PDF documents, or both. We offer a variety of fact sheets, brochures, posters, and more, including a selection in Spanish.
For breast cancer print materials, please visit the Breast Cancer Print Materials page.
Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
For colorectal cancer print materials, please visit the Colorectal Cancer Print Materials page.
For gynecologic cancer print materials, please visit the Gynecologic Cancer Print Materials page.
- Policies and Practices for Cancer Prevention: Lung Cancer Screening Programs pdf icon[PDF-2.6MB]
- African-American Men and Lung Cancer infographic
- Lung Cancer Is the Biggest Cancer Killer in Both Men and Women infographic
For skin cancer print materials, please visit the Skin Cancer Print Materials page.
U.S. Cancer Statistics
For print materials about U.S. Cancer Statistics, please visit the U.S. Cancer Statistics Print Materials page.
- An Update on Cancer Deaths in the United States pdf icon[PDF-409KB]
- Caring for Cancer Survivors Who Use Tobacco
- Caring for Cancer Survivors: Obesity and Wellness
- Frequently Asked Questions About Cancer For Native Americans and Alaska Natives pdf icon[PDF-239KB]
- Preventing Infections in Cancer Patients program materials
For publications produced by CDC’s national cancer programs, please visit their Web sites—