CDC develops materials designed to teach health professionals, policy makers, the media, and the public about cancer prevention and control. They are available online as web pages, Adobe® Acrobat® PDF documents, or both. We offer a variety of fact sheets, brochures, posters, and more, including a selection in Spanish.
You can order printed copies of some of our publications free of charge. Quantities are limited and this service is available only in the United States.
For breast cancer print materials, please visit the Breast Cancer Print Materials page.
Colorectal (Colon) Cancer
For colorectal cancer print materials, please visit the Colorectal Cancer Print Materials page.
For gynecologic cancer print materials, please visit the Gynecologic Cancer Print Materials page.
- Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines and Recommendations chart pdf icon[PDF-156KB]
- Policies and Practices for Cancer Prevention: Lung Cancer Screening Programs pdf icon[PDF-2.6MB]
- African-American Men and Lung Cancer infographic
- Lung Cancer Is the Biggest Cancer Killer in Both Men and Women infographic
- Lung cancer matte article pdf icon[PDF-69KB]
For skin cancer print materials, please visit the Skin Cancer Print Materials page.
U.S. Cancer Statistics
- U.S. Cancer Statistics data briefs and other publications
- U.S. Cancer Statistics fact sheet
- NPCR and SEER–U.S. Cancer Statistics Public Use Database fact sheet
- Data Visualizations technical notes
- Data Visualizations archived reports and technical notes
These formatted, ready-to-print articles are free to use in any publication.
- Head and Neck Cancer pdf icon[PDF-219KB]
- Lung cancer pdf icon[PDF-69KB]
- Preventing Cancer for CDC – and for Me pdf icon[PDF-134KB]
- Caring for Cancer Survivors Who Use Tobacco
- Caring for Cancer Survivors: Obesity and Wellness
- Frequently Asked Questions About Cancer For Native Americans and Alaska Natives pdf icon[PDF-239KB]
- Preventing Infections in Cancer Patients program materials
- The National Action Plan for Cancer Survivorship pdf icon[PDF-1MB]
For publications produced by CDC’s national cancer programs, please visit their Web sites—