Looking for articles by authors in CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control? Use the Cancer Research Citation Search tool.
The list below includes links to information and resources that may be useful to public health professionals, community health workers, health care providers, and others.
- Health and Economic Benefits of Cervical Cancer Interventions
- Use of Cervical Cancer Screening-Associated Services Among Medicare Beneficiaries
- Some Older Women Are Not Getting Recommended Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Mailed FIT Online Course
- Field Guide for Assessing Readiness to Implement Evidence-Based Cancer Screening Interventions
- Colorectal Cancer Screening Continuing Education
- Health and Economic Benefits of Colorectal Cancer Interventions
- Economic Evaluation of Interventions to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Integrated Approaches to Delivering Cancer Screenings to Address Disparities
- Economic Assessment of Patient Navigation to Improve Colonoscopy Completion
Reducing Excessive Alcohol Use
- Public Health Strategies to Help Cancer Survivors in Rural Communities
- HPV Vaccination Partner Toolkit
- Reaching Communities through Patient Navigation: Evidence for Action
Hosted by the American Cancer Society National Navigation Roundtable, this webinar features speakers from The Community Guide, the Professional Oncology Navigation Task Force, and CDC’s Community Guide Program and Division of Cancer Prevention and Control.