Anthrax as a Bioterrorism Weapon
A biological attack, or bioterrorism, is the intentional release of viruses, bacteria, or other germs that can sicken or kill people, livestock, or crops. Bacillus anthracis, the bacteria that causes anthrax, is one of the most likely agents to be used in a biological attack.
- Clinical Framework and Medical Countermeasure Use During an Anthrax Mass-Casualty Incident: CDC Recommendations (2015)
- Caring for Children in a Disaster
- Children & Disasters: Disaster Preparedness to Meet Children’s Needsexternal icon
- CDC Emergency Operations Center
- Emergency Preparedness and Response