Contact Us

Please Note:

CDC cannot respond to questions about individual medical diagnoses or symptoms, provide medical advice or make specific recommendations regarding treatment. CDC cannot provide individualized help to students at any level working on research projects. Please direct all media inquiries to the CDC Media Office at or (404) 639-3286.

Please consult your personal physician if you feel you or someone you know has a drinking problem. Other resources include SAMHSA’s Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locatorexternal icon and the National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service available at 1-800-662-HELP which can provide information about treatment programs in your local community and allow you to speak with someone about an alcohol problem.

Contact Information
Optional Information
Form Validation