New at CDC
Health and Wellness
Science and Research
- Update: Interim Guidance for Preconception Counseling and Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus for Persons with Possible Zika Virus Exposure — United States, September 2016
- Mean Age of Mothers is on the Rise: United States, 2000–2014
- Patterns and Trends in Age-Specific Black-White Differences in Breast Cancer Incidence and Mortality – United States, 1999–2014
- Reported STDs at Unprecedented High in the U.S.
- Increases in Drug and Opioid Overdose Deaths — United States, 2000–2014
Brenda shares her experiences with addiction to prescription opioids and the toll pain medication took on her life.
A lung cancer survivor shares her story about diagnosis, treatment, and community support. She also gives advice for other cancer survivors.
Journal of Women’s Health: Report from the CDC
- Page last reviewed: September 26, 2017
- Page last updated: September 26, 2017
- Content source: