CDC Washington - One call, all of CDC
- Congress’s local connection to the full range of CDC expertise and data.
- Technical assistance for legislative and policy initiatives.
- The right expert for briefings and media inquiries.
- Flour - E. coli Infections Announced May 2019
- Backyard Flocks – Salmonella Announced May 2019
- Karawan brand Tahini – Salmonella Announced May 2019
- Raw Oysters - Multiple Pathogens Announced May 2019
- Ground Beef – E. coli infections Announced April 2019
- Pre-cut Melons – Salmonella infections Announced April 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Pet Hedgehogs – Salmonella infections Announced January 2019
- Multistate Psittacosis Outbreak among Poultry Plant Workers, 2018 Announced September 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
Page last reviewed: January 10, 2019
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Washington