Unmasking Challenges CDC Faces in Rebuilding Public Trust Amid Respiratory Illness Season
House Energy and Commerce Committee, Subcommittee on Oversight & Investigations
Date: November 30, 2023
CDC Washington - One call, all of CDC
- Congress’s local connection to the full range of CDC expertise and data.
- Technical assistance for legislative and policy initiatives.
- The right expert for briefings and media inquiries.
- Cantaloupes – Salmonella Infections Announced November 2023
- Peaches, Nectarines, and Plums – Listeria Infections Announced November 2023
- Dry Dog Food – Salmonella Infections Announced November 2023
- Fresh Diced Onions - Salmonella Infections Announced November 2023
- Suspected Fungal Meningitis - Epidural Related Surgeries in Mexico Announced May 2023
- Drug-resistant Infections Associated with Artificial Tears Announced February 2023
- Raw Oysters - Norovirus Infections Announced December 2022
- Hepatitis of Unknown Cause in Children Announced May 2022
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Announced January 2020
- Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use or Vaping Announced August 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017