CDC Washington - One call, all of CDC
- Congress’s local connection to the full range of CDC expertise and data.
- Technical assistance for legislative and policy initiatives.
- The right expert for briefings and media inquiries.
- Unknown Source 1 – E. coli Infections Announced October 2020
- Unknown Source 2 – E. coli Infections Announced October 2020
- Deli Meats – Listeria Infections Announced October 2020
- Pet Bearded Dragons – Salmonella Infections Announced October 2020
- Wood Ear Mushrooms – Salmonella Infections Announced September 2020
- Pet Hedgehogs – Salmonella Infections Announced September 2020
- Backyard Poultry – Salmonella Infections Announced May 2020
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Announced January 2020
- Pet Store Puppies – Multidrug-resistant Campylobacter Infections Announced December 2019
- Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use or Vaping Announced August 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
Page last reviewed: February 12, 2020
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Washington